Talking to people is the lifeblood of anyone’s network marketing business. Do you make these mistakes in your conversations or presentations?
1. (Breathlessly) tell them how amazing or unbelievable your product or service (or business) is.
2. Announce that this will be really big, or it’s the next Google or Apple.
3. Use technical language that you learned from the company.
1. Everyone is selling everyone constantly and people are sick of the big claims, EVEN IF THEY ARE TRUE, because they don’t have to time to check out every claim they hear. Plus you are selling it, so your words are NOT taken on face value. Talk as you would if you were telling a friend about something you like, that you are not selling.
2. Hundreds of companies say they’re the next Google or Apple. Everyone knows that they almost ALL fail. People do not time to check out the many big claims they hear, and since the odds are low of any of the predictions being true, they pass. Some people are pitched 10-20 times per week. They can’t ALL be the next Google, can they?
3. Speaking a language no one understands but the other people in your company is silly. Using jargon and big words is not a good way go make friends and influence people. Try a conversational style instead. Talk about the product the way you would to your favorite Aunt – AND, as if you were not selling it.
Did you know?
Customer Savvy/Customer Empire building program starts August 22. Active Participants SOLD OUT. But we can take five more Auditors (listen-only live). One auditor option includes a cheapie 3 Scripts CD set. Via phone from your home.