How to find some rich and powerful new friends…
If you REALLY want to earn obscene income they say, you need to
hang out with people who are earning obscene income. Not those
who can’t scrape up $100.
“But,” you protest, “I don’t have any successful friend
I can talk to anytime I want!”
Here are two ways to get almost any super successful
person to whisper their secrets right into your ear.
And. These successful people will NEVER get impatient –
even if you ask them to tell you the SAME secrets and principles
again and again and again. And again.
1. Pick your heroes.
2. Go to the library. Or to Amazon
3. Look them up.
4. Get their advice. (Called a book.) Or let them whisper in your ear
(now we say CDs or MP3 audios). Hear their words over and over
(I’ve had Napoleon Hill’s blue cassette audios for some 25 years,
STILL love to hear him tell me secrets in the night…)
5. Search out any successful person in any field you’re interested
in. Most ALL of them have written their best advice down or
recorded it for posterity or others on the planet during their time.
Others seeking their advice on becoming successful.
That’s YOU and ME.
6. Get their stuff in your hands, on your device or the real book to curl up with.
7. Listen or read privately – and completely alone – with your new personal mentor,
8. Make that time the most sacred of your day. That means, it’s
your #1 Priority. Not the last thing you think of, late at night,
when you’re too tired to process it.
=> Here’s how to prioritize the time with your new friends.
1. Pretend that for 60 days, anyone you choose will come to
visit you and sit with you in your private place.
2. Just the two of you.
3. Say you chose John D Rockefeller, as I did the
first time I did this years ago.
-If Mr. Rockefeller were to come visit you personally, would you set
aside a special room in the house for the occasion?
– Would that room be specially prepared?
– Would you make sure EVERYONE in the house knew that
you were NOT to be interrupted for ANYTHING during that hour?
(Or you’d announce to everyone that you’d be gone with NO
cell phone of Facebook for the chosen special hour each day.)
Who’s ready to meet and make friends with some new special, personal and
successful friends this way?
If you do this for 60 days in a row, exactly AS IF THEY were visiting
JUST you, I’m willing to bet my check against yours that you will be a
TOTALLY transformed person after just 60 days.
Can you just imagine the experience each day? Looking forward to it, doing it,
savoring each moment as you get their full attention and you give them yours?
Who’s got their personal mentor chosen for that first 60 days of private tutoring?
Who’s got a special room they’re going to set up for just the two of you?