Here are five things…you’ll probably have another idea or two…
1. Besides recruiting, do they encourage you to build a genuine customer base? (people who have not signed up for the business) ‘Encourage’ means they pay you at least 10% on the preferred customer price of the product. Off the top.
2. Do they rely on promises of big income and that mansion on the hill to extract money from folks who have no previous business experience?
3. Is the product genuinely premium quality – for the premium prices most NM companies charge?
4. Does the company make an honest effort to educate the reps about the NM business model, and what it takes to make it?
5. Is there a quick and no-questions-asked refund policy on product packages bought at the big rah rah meetings or any other time?
Your additional suggestions welcome.