Here are ten topics to write about, from Dan Kennedy’s book…NOTE:
- They assume you KNOW your client, the person you think you can help. Do you know THEM, not personally, but the niche and their problems?
Dan Kennedy’s Smart Diagnosis and Profiling Questions:
- What keeps them awake at night, indigestion boiling up their esophagus, eyes open, staring at the ceiling?
- What are they afraid of ?
- What are they angry about? Who are they angry at?
- What are their top three daily frustrations?
- What trends are occurring and will occur in their business or lives?
- What do they secretly, ardently desire most?
- Is there a built-in bias to the way they make decisions?
- Do they have their own language?
- Who else is selling something similar to them, and how?
- Who else has tried selling them something similar, and how has that effort failed?
Want to learn to discover these things about YOUR clients? So you can post about what THEY worry about?
Come join our Facebook group here. We show you how. Answer the questions to get in!