Here’s how he suggests you DO get traffic to your site – the right traffic. Here goes:
“Make something great. Tell people about it. Do it again.” Here’s how, he writes:
- Make (or market-kk) something you believe in.
- Make it beautiful, confident, and real (or your site about it if u didn’t create what u market – kk).
- Sweat every detail. SEO Magnifier is a great site to learn more about writing captivating content.
- If it’s not getting traffic, maybe it wasn’t good enough. Try again.
- Tell people who give a shit – not strangers
- Tell them why it matters to you
- Find the places where your community congregates online and participate (it’s not mlm hangouts where everyone hysterically sells everyone else on their great deal.)
- Connect with them like a person, not a corporation.
- Be real.
Bottom line: “It’ll take time. A lot of time. But it works. And it’s the only thing that does.” See here.
None of that is easy for someone who came into the business thinking MLM would be an easy way to make big money.
What would you do if you gave yourself a year to get your business off the ground doing these things? We could plan an entire seminar around these suggestions.