We hear lots about “proven” systems or “proven” methods.
What do these systems and methods prove, and to whom?
Can we define what that means?
1. What is the system proven to do? And over how much time – three months? A year? 5 years?
2. How much is the system proven to cost (one time or per month)?
3. How long should someone expect to have to use (and pay for) the system to see any results?
4. What skill set has to be mastered by the user? (So one can anticipate the learning curve.)
5. What is the basis of the system? Is it a leads program? A website program? A viral program, or a free report/eBook program?
6. What does the person buying the proven system actually have to DO to use it?
These are some first questions. Any others?
If you are someone talking about ‘proven system’ or words to that effect, tell us these things. Please do not sell us your system with words telling how great it is, or how well it works. Just describe it using the questions above as a guide.
The idea is to give readers some basics about these “proven systems” people so often bandy about.
I’m curious myself.