Here is a fast effective “authority” tip I just picked up tonight…
(from a free workshop I was on just now –
Should take you 3-5 enjoyable minutes.
1. Pull out your notes from any workshop or event
where you took lots of notes.
2. Sit down with a highlighter, and highlight the best ah ha’s.
3. Now choose three related points. And share. Yes. SHARE.
Here are some ways:
– Make a 2-3 minute video describing what you learned…
– Write a 2-5 paragraph post for your blog or FB page
– Make an audio – yep use your iPhone – and put that up.
Nothing fancy. The more “reality-like” you look, the more others relate.
Here’s what you’ve done – if you post this on your blog or FB page:
1) You’ve become a mini authority to your readers on that topic.
2) You taught your prospects something.
3) You’ve become a teacher. Teachers have authority.
Here’s where I learned this…from the sales presentation (no cost):
And yes, the gent HAS a program you can buy, with
more detailed implementation. Very inexpensive compared to
other programs out there. But I don’t care if you buy it or not…
Because this intro workshop alone – no cost – is worth
more than many PAID workshops I’ve been on…And...